- Diverse clinical experience in general orthopedic, traumacare, emergency medicine, pre-operative, and post-operative care to surgical patients, Hartford Hospital, 2017-2019
- Emergency Department Patient Care Associate
- Performs in-office procedures including aspirations and injections, casting, splinting and wound care
Call for an appointment:
For Any of Our Four Office Locations
- or -
- University of CT, Bachelor of Arts in Allied Health Sciences, 2018
- University of Bridgeport, Bridgeport, CT, Masters in Physician Assistant Studies, 2021
- Physician Assistant Board Certified and Licensed in the state of Connecticut in 2021
Very pleasant and saw me in a very timely manner
Mark was great!
Walked in limping came out walking fine...
Marc Cloutier was attentive and listened to concerns. He was thorough with reading of X-rays and CT Scan and was prompt in getting back to me with his reading of scans. Follow up rescheduled according to my needs and PT recommended and he provided names of providers for this service. Would recommend him to others.
I received prompt care. Everyone was professional and seemed competent. I would go there again if necessary.
My experience at Orthopedic Surgical Partners in Manchester was excellent. I was a walk-in patient. The receptionist was friendly and helpful. My wait in the waiting room was relatively short. The entire staff was very nice. Mark Cloutier was the PA who diagnosed the problem in was having with my shoulder. Mark was very professional. Mark was excellent at explaining what was going on with my shoulder. My experience with Mark was fantastic. Thank you, Mark. My shoulder is feeling much better. Thanks again.