- Trained in trauma care, emergency medicine and pre-operative and post-operative care to surgical patients
- Career Highlights
- Medical Training
- Board Certification
- Extensive clinical experience treating orthopedic injuries of the shoulder, wrist, hand, knee, hip and spine
- Trained in the management of sports injuries, orthopedic trauma and fracture care
- Surgical assisting, pre-operative and post-operative care
- Proficient in ultrasound-guided injections of the shoulder, knee,
hip, elbow and hand
- Proven record of prioritizing patient care, satisfaction and bedside manner
- University of Connecticut. Bachelors of Science, 2018
- University of Bridgeport. Masters of Science Physician Assistant Studies, 2021
- Physician Assistant Board Certified and Licensed in the state of Connecticut in 2021
I like how Mark H Cloutier PA-C treat me , he it's excellent with he's patients.
Thank you, Mark. You did an excellent job giving me a cortisone injection in my hand as well as answering all my questions.
Mark was very professional and explained everything to me.I wish him a long career. I would go back to when needed.
DR.Mark P. Was unbelievable. I could list forever,but main thing was he listened to my injuries and treated me with the treatment I was praying for.
Great job and thank you to PA Mark Cloutier and the professional staff at Orthopedic Surgical Partners. Please continue to keep up with the great job you do. Double thumbs up
Hi Mark, I woke up Tuesday morning free of pain for the 1st time in months. Thank you so much !!
I’ve been to other doctors and he found the exact spot that works the best for the cortisone shot. Within 4 days of my shot my range of motion was greatly increased. Thank you!!!
I received great care! Highly recommend OSP...Mark Cloutier PA-C was very kind and professional and took time to explain my injuries in detail. I had a question the next day and received a call back right away.
I'm in so much pain in my hips neck shoulder and lower back how can you help me