- Trained in trauma care, emergency medicine and pre-operative and post-operative care to surgical patients
- Career Highlights
- Medical Training
- Board Certification
- Extensive clinical experience treating orthopedic injuries of the shoulder, wrist, hand, knee, hip and spine
- Trained in the management of sports injuries, orthopedic trauma and fracture care
- Surgical assisting, pre-operative and post-operative care
- Proficient in ultrasound-guided injections of the shoulder, knee,
hip, elbow and hand
- Proven record of prioritizing patient care, satisfaction and bedside manner
- University of Connecticut. Bachelors of Science, 2018
- University of Bridgeport. Masters of Science Physician Assistant Studies, 2021
- Physician Assistant Board Certified and Licensed in the state of Connecticut in 2021
Mark Cloutier is a great PA and helps me with both my shoulder and hip. I would highly recommend this urgent care center
Mark was very professional and caring and knowledgeable...I would definitely see him again ...thanks Mark
Thank you doc. I’m walking today and swelling almost gone. So happy. James Young
Mark was very friendly & knowledgeable. He tol me a few things of which I was unaware.
I had three weeks of back pain. Ruled out pinched nerve was a relief. After taking only two perceived muscle relaxer I felt 100% better!
Very pleasant and saw me in a very timely manner
Mark was great!