- Diverse clinical experience in the evaluation, diagnosis and treatment of orthopedic problems involving trauma, arthritis and sports medicine
- Career Highlights
- Medical Training
- Board Certification
- Evaluate, diagnose, and treat a variety of orthopedic problems involving trauma, arthritis and sports medicine
- First assist in outpatient and inpatient surgeries including trauma, total joint arthroplasties, hand and general sports medicine
- Perform closed reduction of fractures and dislocations, hematoma and digital blocks and casting/splinting in outpatient, inpatient and emergency settings
- Perform intraarticular and soft tissue injections
- UConn, Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science/Kinesiology, 2012
- MCPHS University, Boston, MA, Masters of Physician Assistant Studies, 2016
- Physician Assistant Board Certified and Licensed in the state of Connecticut in 2016
Xray tech & Danielle the PA, very kind and attentive.
Danielle was very professional, the entire staff at the facility was so friendly and helpful, what a great team you have working there. I will definitely recommend.
I would highly recommend Danielle. She listened to my concerns and ordered additional testing to determine what the issue(s) might be. I really appreciated how she approached things, explained results and made recommendations as to next steps. She is very pleasant and was a pleasure to have as a medical professional.
Everything was great and everyone
I appreciate the prompt and attentive care I received for my broken finger, including an x-ray, and I look forward to my follow up appointment tomorrow.
Very professional and pleasant. Danielle answered all my questions.
I was able to get an appointment in two days.