- Evaluate, diagnose, and treat a variety of orthopedic problems involving trauma, arthritis, and sports medicine
- First assist in outpatient and inpatient surgeries including trauma, total joint arthroplasties, and general sports medicine
- Perform closed reduction of fractures and dislocations, hematoma and digital blocks, and casting/splinting in outpatient, inpatient, and emergency settings
Call for an appointment:
For Any of Our Four Office Locations
- or -
- UConn, Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science/Kinesiology, 2012
- MCPHS University, Boston, MA, Masters of Physician Assistant Studies, 2016
- Physician Assistant Board Certified and Licensed in the state of Connecticut in 2016
I would highly recommend Danielle. She listened to my concerns and ordered additional testing to determine what the issue(s) might be. I really appreciated how she approached things, explained results and made recommendations as to next steps. She is very pleasant and was a pleasure to have as a medical professional.
Everything was great and everyone
I appreciate the prompt and attentive care I received for my broken finger, including an x-ray, and I look forward to my follow up appointment tomorrow.
Very professional and pleasant. Danielle answered all my questions.
I was able to get an appointment in two days.
Kind to my child and explained things well!
She was amazing knew exactly what needed to be done,kind,courteous and efficient!Will definitely come back if necessary in the future.