- Diverse clinical experience with traumatic musculoskeletal injuries including the spine, orthopedic oncology, hip, and knee replacement
- Proficient in ultrasound-guided injections primarily of the shoulder, knee, hip, foot and ankle
- Member of Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center Orthopedic Department, 2008-2016
- Primary physician extension of Dr.Robert McAllister
- Quinnipiac University, Hamden, CT, Bachelors of Science, 2003
- Quinnipiac University, Hamden, CT, Masters in Health Science, 2007
- Physician Assistant Board Certified and Licensed in the state of Connecticut in 2007
Chris was all that I hope for in a medical professional. Friendly, thorough, knowledgeable, appeared unrushed, and helpful.
Chris Berube is an outstanding PA! Reviewed my X-rays with me and explained what the procedure would entail. Very friendly and knowledgable and answered all questions. He’s very enthusiastic about his job - highly recommend him!
I learned about OSP from a neighbor. Both he (gel injection right knee) and his wife (total knee replacement approx 5 yrs ago) raved about PA Berube and Dr. McAllister. I was given a thorough overview of everything related to my knee. Christ Berube painstakingly reviewed my MRI and x-rays, my options, and especially what to expect if I opt for knee replacement. He answered almost all my questions even before I had a chance to ask them. I never felt rushed, and highly recommend him. I do have two other appts. One for a second opinion, and then a follow-up with Dr. McAllistee.
What a professional atmosphere and effective treatment. Christopher Berube PA-C was attentive, and he explained everything clearly. I was very impressed with both his bedside manner and attention to detail. Absolutely recommend!