- Diverse clinical experience with traumatic musculoskeletal injuries including the spine, orthopedic oncology, hip, and knee replacement
- Proficient in ultrasound-guided injections primarily of the shoulder, knee, hip, foot and ankle
- Member of Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center Orthopedic Department, 2008-2016
- Primary physician extension of Dr.Robert McAllister
Call for an appointment:
For Any of Our Four Office Locations
- or -
- Quinnipiac University, Hamden, CT, Bachelors of Science, 2003
- Quinnipiac University, Hamden, CT, Masters in Health Science, 2007
- Physician Assistant Board Certified and Licensed in the state of Connecticut in 2007
Chris was awesome with my daughter when she broke her arm. He put her at ease and explained everything well.
This practice is great! Christopher Berube is personable and professional. He administered a gel injection into my left knee.
I couldn't be more pleased with the professional manner and expertise shown by Chris. A close friend recommended this office concerning my hip area and now it's my turn. I will return in the future if needed. PS For Sure
Chris: Hey Handsome, thanks again for your skillful cortisone injections. My knees/legs were both back to pain-free within 48 hours. I look forward to my next visit in May. Cheers, Jonathan Clark
Chris had me in the office less than 24 hours after I made the call to them. Even though a different surgeon at a different hospital had done two hip replacements he was willing to examine me and take the time to listen to my fears of a possible infection again. He was able to get the required tests ordered and done with amazing speed. Chris is outstanding and I would very highly recommend him.
Thanks I'm painless
Chris is awesome! The whole staff was great and caring. Chris, answered so many of my questions and was so helpful with some recent issues I have been having as well. He is full of knowledge and so sweet. This was my first time here and I will definitely go back for all my orthopedic issues.
Christopher Berube has been a PA-C I will never forget. He has given me advise I do appreciate in his office as to my need to have injections for many joints that are bothering me. He is a great listener and I have no problem recommding OSP to anyone who could use the practice. Thank you Chris.
Chris was all that I hope for in a medical professional. Friendly, thorough, knowledgeable, appeared unrushed, and helpful.