- Diverse clinical experience in general orthopedic and trauma care, including conditions of the shoulder, hand, spine, knee and hip with a special interest in sports medicine and osteoarthritis management
- PA-C in Orthopedics at Crossroads Orthopedics LLC, Waterford, CT, 2011-2016
Call for an appointment:
For Any of Our Four Office Locations
- or -
- Skidmore College, Saratoga Springs, NY, Bachelor of Science Degree in Chemistry with a Biochemistry Concentration, 2006
- Albany Medical College, Albany, NY, Masters of Science Degree in Physician Assistant Studies, 2010
- Physician Assistant Board Certified and Licensed in the state of Connecticut in 2010
able to get appt in timely fashion, good explanation of problem & treatment. Encouraged to follow up if problems
My knee feels a lot better with the zuretta it's working out great thank you
Surgery went well. I returned for a cortisone shot with no pain .now no pain at all. ... Thanks for seeing me so fast.
Very happy with the care provided. Had surgery on my hand. My hand is better than it was before the injury. Thanks to all.
I went in for pain in my right shoulder Dr talk to me about it and told me about my options, very helpful
Everyone was so nice and treated me respectfully
All of the staff is very professional and caring. From the reception team to Rossa the assistant, the X-ray tech to Alysson the PA..all were very attentive to my concerns and well being. As hard as it was to leave the orthopedic practice that I’ve been going to for years (insurance driven) I’m very happy to have found this group.
Everyone has been kind, knowledgeable, supportive and respectful.