- Diverse clinical experience in general orthopedic and trauma care, including conditions of the shoulder, hand, spine, knee and hip with a special interest in sports medicine and osteoarthritis management
- PA-C in Orthopedics at Crossroads Orthopedics LLC, Waterford, CT, 2011-2016
- Skidmore College, Saratoga Springs, NY, Bachelor of Science Degree in Chemistry with a Biochemistry Concentration, 2006
- Albany Medical College, Albany, NY, Masters of Science Degree in Physician Assistant Studies, 2010
- Physician Assistant Board Certified and Licensed in the state of Connecticut in 2010
Very satisfied, Tku!
Allyson is expertise at what she does i recommend her as her injection was not very painful and she knows the spot to give it in My shoulder feels much better
The efficiency was exemplary as was the care. The professionalism was noted, thank you.
From the staff at the front desk to the PA on duty Allyson Forsyth, I was very pleased with my visit. Allyson was very thorough in her examination and answered all my questions. She provided me with a great sense of security offering me her recommendation on how to proceed with my injury. I would highly recommend her and the Hartford Orthopedic group.