- Diverse clinical experience in general orthopedic and trauma care, including conditions of the shoulder, hand, spine, knee and hip with a special interest in sports medicine and osteoarthritis management
- PA-C in Orthopedics at Crossroads Orthopedics LLC, Waterford, CT, 2011-2016
- Skidmore College, Saratoga Springs, NY, Bachelor of Science Degree in Chemistry with a Biochemistry Concentration, 2006
- Albany Medical College, Albany, NY, Masters of Science Degree in Physician Assistant Studies, 2010
- Physician Assistant Board Certified and Licensed in the state of Connecticut in 2010
From the staff at the front desk to the PA on duty Allyson Forsyth, I was very pleased with my visit. Allyson was very thorough in her examination and answered all my questions. She provided me with a great sense of security offering me her recommendation on how to proceed with my injury. I would highly recommend her and the Hartford Orthopedic group.