- Practices general orthopedic and trauma care, including conditions of the shoulder, hand, spine, knee and hip with a special interest in sports medicine and osteoarthritis management
- Career Highlights
- Medical Training
- Board Certification
- Diverse clinical experience in general orthopedic and trauma care, including conditions of the shoulder, hand, spine, knee and hip with a special interest in sports medicine and osteoarthritis management
- PA-C in Orthopedics at Crossroads Orthopedics LLC, Waterford, CT, 2011-2016
- Member of the OSP team since 2017
- Skidmore College, Saratoga Springs, NY, Bachelor of Science Degree in Chemistry with a Biochemistry Concentration, 2006
- Albany Medical College, Albany, NY, Masters of Science Degree in Physician Assistant Studies, 2010
- Physician Assistant Board Certified and Licensed in the state of Connecticut in 2010
Your welcome,and thank you for the help I needed for my knee now I feel awhole lot better......Thank you again
We had a great experience. We walked in minutes before closing and was not rushed at all. Very pleasant staff in the back.
Courteous staff. very helpful in scheduling and messages. Doctors are knowledgeable and have great attention to Patients concerns
Allison and the staff we very helpful to me during my visits. Allison supplied me with the necessary items to treat my wound and to call the office if necessary. Overall, it was a pleasant experience.
able to get appt in timely fashion, good explanation of problem & treatment. Encouraged to follow up if problems
My knee feels a lot better with the zuretta it's working out great thank you
Surgery went well. I returned for a cortisone shot with no pain .now no pain at all. ... Thanks for seeing me so fast.
Very happy with the care provided. Had surgery on my hand. My hand is better than it was before the injury. Thanks to all.