- Diverse clinical experience in emergency medicine, general surgery, internal medicine and family medicine in hospitals and medical centers throughout Connecticut
- Career Highlights
- Medical Training
- Board Certification
- Diverse clinical experience in evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment of orthopedic conditions including arthritis, sports medicine and trauma.
- Performs in-office procedures including joint aspiration, corticosteroid and hyaluronic acid injections, hematoma blocks, and casting/splinting.
- ACLS & BLS Certified
- UConn, Bachelor of Science, 2016
- Quinnipiac University, North Haven, CT, Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies, 2021
- Physician Assistant Board Certified and Licensed in the state of Connecticut in 2021
Alison was very informative about my fractured wrist.
Dr.Scarangella, Allyson, and the entire team and office staff are great to work with and are very professional.
Good didn’t have to wait too long
Thank you for helping me. You explained quite clear.I am doing what you told me. I appreciate it. Thank you again.
Pleasant thorough hang on to her
I was a little apprehensive about going to OSP, Ms Bruns was awesome, I would definitely recommend family and friends to her practice.
Alison Bruns PA-C gave me great care for my broken toe. Four stars instead of five because I had a 1pm appointment and was taken back ~1:30pm.
Excellent, timely, professional