- Diverse clinical experience in emergency medicine, general surgery, internal medicine and family medicine in hospitals and medical centers throughout Connecticut
- Career Highlights
- Medical Training
- Board Certification
- Diverse clinical experience in evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment of orthopedic conditions including arthritis, sports medicine and trauma.
- Performs in-office procedures including joint aspiration, corticosteroid and hyaluronic acid injections, hematoma blocks, and casting/splinting.
- ACLS & BLS Certified
- UConn, Bachelor of Science, 2016
- Quinnipiac University, North Haven, CT, Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies, 2021
- Physician Assistant Board Certified and Licensed in the state of Connecticut in 2021
The entire experience from the first phone contact to every person I encountered along the way was beyond perfection!! Everyone introduced themselves, explained their role and appeared genuinely interested in caring for me. Alison is wonderful. She listened, provided lots of information and options. I left feeling so pleased with the entire experience. Plus I’m walking with no pain!!! Only wish I had vi Been singing your praises to everyone!!! Thanks!!
To Allison and her employer: Allison is wonderful. Always. You know what I can't stand? Requests for feedback. Let's do it a better way - if anything is a problem, I promise I will let you know.
Ali has helped me with my shoulder several times now-she certainly knows her stuff and is very helpful when I ask questions
Fantastic experience from the first phone call through the entire visit. Entering was done with care and patience. I was in and out in less than an hour, had an X-ray and got a boot for my foot, walked out of there with no crutches and a plan for MRI and no pain - when I had been struggling to even get around just moments before. Highly recommend. My MRI was scheduled immediately and I’m heading back next week for the follow up and diagnosis.
Alison provided prompt professional courteous care to me at the OSP urgent care facility in Manchester.
Allison Burns was great and listened to my concerns. I would definitely recommend her to my friends.
Alison was excellent. Educated me on my injury and potential outcomes/options. She facilitated the process to get my x-ray, MRI, and subsequent treatment in place. Much appreciated.
Alison was very professional but with a good sense of humor. She gave me my shot in the knee with minimal pain.
Alison was very informative about my fractured wrist.