- General Surgery Per Diem Physician Assistant, Backus Hospital, Norwich, Connecticut, 2017-2019
- PA-C at Advanced Orthopedics, Bloomfield, CT, providing medical assistance for University of Hartford Basketball, Lacrosse and Hartford Wolfpack athletes, 2016-2019
Call for an appointment:
For Any of Our Four Office Locations
- or -
- University of Rhode Island, Bachelor of Science in Accounting, 2004
- University of Bridgeport Physician Assistant Institute, Bridgeport, CT, Masters of Science in Physician Assistant Studies, 2015
- Trained in Orthopedic Trauma, Spine and Hand injuries at Spine Institute of CT and St. Francis Hospital and Medical Center, 2015-2019
- Physician Assistant Board Certified and Licensed in the state of Connecticut in 2015
Very gentle and kind
Robert Brancato was very thorough and caring.
Very informative visit
Dr. Risinger and Rob PA were great! They both took the time to explain everything and answer all my questions. I was so uncomfortable when I first went to see them. Had a partial menisectomy and able to walk again without discomfort and a limp
Robert Brancato is a very wonderful thorough compassionate person. We were very satisfied with his diagnosis and suggestions. We will visit this practice for all or any orthopedic problems. Thank you.