- Orthopedic trauma trained. Focusing on sports medicine, shoulder arthroplasty, upper and lower extremity issues, spine and back
- Career Highlights
- Medical Training
- Board Certification
- General Surgery Per Diem Physician Assistant, Backus Hospital, Norwich, Connecticut, 2017-2019
- PA-C at Advanced Orthopedics, Bloomfield, CT, providing medical assistance for University of Hartford Basketball, Lacrosse and Hartford Wolfpack athletes, 2016-2019
- Trained in Orthopedic Trauma, Spine and Hand injuries at Spine Institute of CT and St. Francis Hospital and Medical Center, 2015- 2019
- University of Rhode Island, Bachelor of Science in Accounting, 2004
- University of Bridgeport Physician Assistant Institute, Bridgeport, CT, Masters of Science in Physician Assistant Studies, 2015
- Physician Assistant Board Certified and Licensed in the state of Connecticut in 2015
The staff is wonderful!!! Dr. Robert Brancato is wonderful, knowledgeable and doesn't sugar coat anything. He tells it like it is, and don't you want that in a doctor? I absolutely trust him!!! He has done wonders with my knee. I highly recommend him & the orthopedic office. I give them 10 stars!!!!
I had a very positive experience at Orthopedic Surgical Partners. Rob was caring and compassionate. Most of all, I appreciated his listening to me. I had complete trust in him and liked his approach regarding my injury and how to proceed!
Rob is great. Professional and friendly.
Very gentle and kind
Robert Brancato was very thorough and caring.
Very informative visit
Dr. Risinger and Rob PA were great! They both took the time to explain everything and answer all my questions. I was so uncomfortable when I first went to see them. Had a partial menisectomy and able to walk again without discomfort and a limp
Robert Brancato is a very wonderful thorough compassionate person. We were very satisfied with his diagnosis and suggestions. We will visit this practice for all or any orthopedic problems. Thank you.