- Diverse clinical experience in sports medicine, general orthopedics, hand, and upper extremity
- PA-C in Orthopedics in Torrington, CT, 2009-2012
- Working closely with the physicians at Orthopedic Surgical Partners managing pre- and post-operative patients
- Marywood University, Scranton, PA, Bachelors of Science, 2007
- Marywood University, Scranton, PA, Masters of Physician Assistant, 2008
- Physician Assistant Board Certified and Licensed in the state of Connecticut in 2008
Elyssa, I Appreciate the excellent care you gave and have given me in the past! Happy to know you were there when I needed to see you!
Elyssa Roberts the PA was extremely awesome! She treated me exactly the way it should have been , was kind , concerned and very professional
Elyssa you were great so u got straight a's at health grades
I have been seeing Elyssa for shots to my knees for years. She administers the medication painless and quickly. I highly recommend Elyssa for this type of service!
Elyssa Roberts is wonderful and able to quickly diagnose my issues - I am extremely satisfied and happy with the care that she provided . The entire staff is very friendly and eager to help as well - I have sent a few friends there when they also needed assistance with orthopedic problems.
I have been so grateful for the care and concern for my well-being from Orthopedic Surgical Partners. Elyssa Roberts has been personally taking care of my issues, has always been ready to answer any of my questions in a very personable way. The people at the front desk have always been so professional and friendly as well as helpful also. I would recommend Orthopedic Surgical Partners in a heartbeat.