- Total Hip Replacement and Total Knee Replacement Surgery
- Specialty in Mako Robotic-Arm Assisted Surgery
- University of Nebraska Medical Center College of Medicine Omaha, NE, 2014
- University of Massachusetts Medical School Worcester, MA Orthopedic Surgery Internship/Residency 2014-2019
- The CORE Institute, Phoenix, AZ – Adult Reconstruction Fellowship 2019-2020
- Board Qualified Orthopedic Surgery in 2019. Licensed in Arizona, Massachusetts and Connecticut
Dr. Daniel – Testimonials
Dr. Daniel is a phenomenal surgeon. I suffered a very serious knee injury (patellar avulsion) a couple weeks back and didn’t know what to expect. Dr. Daniel was very informative on what I should expect and it really eased my nerves. Within hours I was out of surgery and my leg looked recognizable again. LOL. I am currently in the recovery and rehab mode now and I can’t thank Dr. Daniel and his team enough.
Met Dr Daniel after I broke my hip I was so lucky he was duty after 5 months I’m better than I was before my hip he will be a part of my me
Amazing experience! I was registered, X-ray taken and seen within an hour. Provider was kind, quick and extremely smart. So appreciative of the service being available and not to have to go to the ER!
Everyone gets A++ at H.O.S. I highly recommend this group of professionals. I am actually looking forward to my follow-up! PS: My back is much better just from the arthritis meds prescribed .... and I haven't even started my P.T. training yet.
Doctor was informative and took the proper steps to get me healing.
On time and very helpful.
Very pleased by the compassion and understanding shown by Dr. Daniel and staff at orthopedic and st Francis. Looking forward to recovery!