- Total Hip Replacement Surgery
- Total Knee Replacement Surgery
- Specialty in Mako® Robotic-Arm Assisted Surgery
- Arthritis and Other Inflammatory Joint Conditions
- Orthopedic Trauma Surgery
- Medical Training
- Recognition And Awards
- Memberships And Affiliations
- Undergraduate – Creighton University Omaha, NE-BS in Chemistry (ACS certified)
- Medical School – University of Nebraska Medical Center College of Medicine, Omaha, NE – MD
- Residency – University of Massachusetts Medical School, Worcester, MA – Orthopedic Surgery
- Fellowship – The CORE Institute, Phoenix, AZ – Adult Reconstruction
- Medical Director, International Learning Center at Connecticut Joint Replacement Institute (CJRI)
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery (ABOS) – Certified
- American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons (AAHKS) – Fellow
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS) – Candidate member
Dr. Daniel – Testimonials
Dr. Daniel is kind, honest and absolutely accurate with his information. I thought he was thorough in his examination and provided me with several treatment options. It was a very good health care experience for me - in spite of my injury.
Very kind and understanding, pills working great back to picking strawberries. Thank you for fast friendly treatment.
I have been in pain for a very long time.I mean ongoing pain, night and day. I have been going to Othopedic doctor for a year and trying everything to see if I will get a relief, but nothing worked.Finally I saw Dr Chad Daniels and after the first visit I had with him he made arrangements to do my surgery and I don’t have to wait for months.
I Love The Atmosphere everyone was awesome. Very clean doctor Daniels Bedside manner was excellent. Excellent care where I was concerned (AWESOME) Thank you so much doctor Daniels and the entire staff. My x-rays showed arthritis in both of my knees. Doctor Chad Daniels gave me 2/4 zone shots and my knees. My knees feel so much better. Thank you again doctor Daniels. I would definitely recommend.
Dr Daniel is extremely talented and intelligent. I was in a lot of pain and anxious. He recognized this immediately and was able to treat me with total confidence. I left in a short time feeling good. The cortisone shot he administered was almost painless.
Very polite and helpful. Seemed very knowledgeable about my issues and offered options to help.
Staff was courteous
The entire process of my hip replacement was very professional and progressed smoothly
Wonderful prep, thorough explanation of process, friendly and competent interactions, great surgical results.