- Total Hip Replacement Surgery
- Total Knee Replacement Surgery
- Specialty in Mako® Robotic-Arm Assisted Surgery
- Arthritis and Other Inflammatory Joint Conditions
- Orthopedic Trauma Surgery
- Medical Training
- Recognition And Awards
- Memberships And Affiliations
- Undergraduate – Creighton University Omaha, NE-BS in Chemistry (ACS certified)
- Medical School – University of Nebraska Medical Center College of Medicine, Omaha, NE – MD
- Residency – University of Massachusetts Medical School, Worcester, MA – Orthopedic Surgery
- Fellowship – The CORE Institute, Phoenix, AZ – Adult Reconstruction
- Medical Director, International Learning Center at Connecticut Joint Replacement Institute (CJRI)
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery (ABOS) – Certified
- American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons (AAHKS) – Fellow
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS) – Candidate member
Dr. Daniel – Testimonials
I'm able to walk normal once again and I thank you
All is well! Thank you so much for your service. I feel great....no leg pain.
My appointment was informative and I was comfortable and relieved after talking with you. I d not switch doctors. Thankfully have not needed many. I just think maybe I need to move into updated surgery and have a good feeling that I have someone to discuss things with and who takes time to address my questions. So far so good
I had a total knee replacement 2 months ago and Dr. Daniels did a great job. Wonderful manner also. He’s a very caring person. Highly recommend him if you should need this type of help.
I have had a wonderful experience with Dr. Daniel!
Dr Daniels thank you for taking me for your patient. I just can't wait to be able to walk without Pain!! I will say no matter when I come into the office rocky hill, you have the best team of people. I wish my surgery was tomorrow I hurt so bad. Again thank you!
Orthopedic Surgical Partners were AMAZING! Their team took me in quickly after another practice decided they no longer accepted my insurance, so I was able to compare the two practices. Omg there was no comparison!! The level of detail provided to me as a patient was phenomenal. The facilities were spotless, and they were always punctual. The patient education both in the office and online was outstanding. The entire staff were incredibly caring, thoughtful and professional. I had initially wanted to go to the Hartford Hospital Bone and Joint - but St. Francis was 10/10. I have other surgeries in my future and will absolutely be going through Orthopedic Surgical Partners, Dr. Daniel and St. Francis. They have changed my life and I will forever be grateful. I would highly recommend.
Dr. Daniel is “straight shooter”: ask a direct question, get a direct answer. His competence is readily apparent and the results speak for themselves. But he stands out in his preparation for questions that may arise and has straightforward answers for them in easy-to-understand terms. My confidence in him is well-placed.
Needed an office visit & they fit me in w/ Dr Daniels!