- Foot and Ankle Trauma, Foot and Ankle Reconstructive Surgery, Ankle Arthroscopy, Sports Medicine
- Chief Resident at Hoboken University Medical Center 2017-2018
- Temple University Orthopedic Award; James V. Ganley Memorial Award in Pediatric Orthopedics
- Completed advanced training in foot and ankle arthroscopy with the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons, and American Association of Foot and Ankle Osteosynthesis
- Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- Residency in Reconstructive Rear foot and Ankle Surgery at Hoboken University Medical Center, Hoboken, NJ
- Board Certified in Reconstructive Rearfoot and Ankle Surgery, Foot Surgery. Licensed in Connecticut
Dr. Litchfield – Testimonials
Dr Litchfield gave me information on what surgical interventions there would be for my foot problem. He answered questions and I was able to make a decision that is appropriate for me at this time.
I have had 3 surgeries over the last 3 years; Dr. Mara for hand . Dr. Daniel's for knee replacement and Dr. Litchfield for 2 bunion surgeries. All are caring professional and terrific and I've had great outcomes. They have worked with my insurance company to get the help I have needed as well along the process painless as well. I have already recommended them to numerous friends. I give them an A+.
Everyone gets A++ at H.O.S. I highly recommend this group of professionals. I am actually looking forward to my follow-up! PS: My back is much better just from the arthritis meds prescribed .... and I haven't even started my P.T. training yet.
Dr. Litchfield is very knowledgeable and professional. Before my surgery (ankle fusion) we discussed all the options. This discussion gave me a lot of confidence that we were proceeding correctly. Thus far (2 weeks since surgery) all is going well and I am completely satisfied.
Dr. Litchfield was great!! Very smart and nice to talk to.
He is a very thorough doctor. He was the only doctor to correct my problem, after dealing with two others. I found him, only because my husband, went to this group, for his knee and was quite successful. I am very happy that I have!
Everyone in the office was pleasant and helpful. Dr. Litchfield was thorough and patient with all my questions.
Dr. Litchfield explained my potential ankle fusion orthopedic surgery in detail, including the recovery phases and time. I had done a lot of research ahead of my appointment so I was able to ask specific questions. I found his answers reassuring and insightful. I now have a lot of confidence in him and the surgery.