- Foot and Ankle Trauma, Foot and Ankle Reconstructive Surgery, Ankle Arthroscopy, Sports Medicine
Call for an appointment:
For Any of Our Four Office Locations
- or -
- Chief Resident at Hoboken University Medical Center 2017-2018
- Temple University Orthopedic Award; James V. Ganley Memorial Award in Pediatric Orthopedics
- Completed advanced training in foot and ankle arthroscopy with the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons, and American Association of Foot and Ankle Osteosynthesis
- Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- Residency in Reconstructive Rear foot and Ankle Surgery at Hoboken University Medical Center, Hoboken, NJ
- Board Certified in Reconstructive Rearfoot and Ankle Surgery, Foot Surgery. Licensed in Connecticut
Dr. Litchfield – Testimonials
Thank you I'm ambulating with no pain scant amount of serosang drainage once
Once again my issue was resolved within fifteen minutes! I was searching for a new foot doctor for years. So happy I found Dr Litchfield!!!
It’s always very easy to contact the office and to get an appointment right away. I first contacted Dr. Litchfield when I was having a serious issue with osteoarthritis in my big toe that had also led to other orthopedic issues. He was able to solve my issues and I enjoy restored ability to walk several miles a day. This is a very pleasant and supportive practice and the results have been outstanding.
Seen for ankle pain and Dr. Litchfield was very considerate, knowledgeable, and thorough with the exam and explanation of my condition. I appreciated that he explained how I got the condition and what I needed to do to heal and prevent recurrence. Already feeling so much better!
Dr Litchfield gave me information on what surgical interventions there would be for my foot problem. He answered questions and I was able to make a decision that is appropriate for me at this time.
I have had 3 surgeries over the last 3 years; Dr. Mara for hand . Dr. Daniel's for knee replacement and Dr. Litchfield for 2 bunion surgeries. All are caring professional and terrific and I've had great outcomes. They have worked with my insurance company to get the help I have needed as well along the process painless as well. I have already recommended them to numerous friends. I give them an A+.
Everyone gets A++ at H.O.S. I highly recommend this group of professionals. I am actually looking forward to my follow-up! PS: My back is much better just from the arthritis meds prescribed .... and I haven't even started my P.T. training yet.
Dr. Litchfield is very knowledgeable and professional. Before my surgery (ankle fusion) we discussed all the options. This discussion gave me a lot of confidence that we were proceeding correctly. Thus far (2 weeks since surgery) all is going well and I am completely satisfied.
Dr. Litchfield was great!! Very smart and nice to talk to.