- Foot and Ankle Reconstructive Surgery
- Foot and Ankle Fractures, Trauma, Achilles Tendon Disorders and Arthritis
- Bunions (Lapidus bunionectomy), Hammertoes and Plantar Fasciitis
- Foot and Ankle Deformity Correction
- Foot and Ankle Arthroscopy
Andrew H. Litchfield, DPM
Board-Certified Foot and Ankle Surgeon Specializing in:
- Medical Training
- Recognition And Awards
- Memberships And Affiliations
- Undergraduate – Lawrence University, Appleton, WI
- Medical School – Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine, Philadelphia, PA – DPM
- Residency – Hoboken University Medical Center, Hoboken, NJ – Reconstructive Rear Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Chief Resident at Hoboken University Medical Center (2017-2018)
- Temple University Orthopedic Award
- James V. Ganley Memorial Award in Pediatric Orthopedics
- Completed advanced training in foot and ankle arthroscopy with the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons, and American Association of Foot and Ankle Osteosynthesis
- Diplomate, American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgeons (ABFAS)
- Fellow, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons (ACFAS)
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA)
- Pi Delta National Podiatric Medical Honor Society
Dr. Litchfield – Testimonials
Good appointment. X-rays, thorough exam. Dr Litchfield listened and was patient.
Dr Litchfield was very detailed in explaining to me the results of the mri of my right foot,and the course of actions to take in the future.He also was able to give me a shot at that visit that helped relief some of the pain I have after walking.
Precise and helpful diagnostic. Very good bed manners, with in-depth knowledge, and great listening skills. Thank you.
Dr. Litchfield has a healers hand. He has the skill and the bedside manner. Though this was a stressful season he manages to make you feel reassured. The staff was so pleasant. I don’t think we waited anymore than 10 minutes for all of our visits.
Thank you I'm ambulating with no pain scant amount of serosang drainage once
Once again my issue was resolved within fifteen minutes! I was searching for a new foot doctor for years. So happy I found Dr Litchfield!!!
It’s always very easy to contact the office and to get an appointment right away. I first contacted Dr. Litchfield when I was having a serious issue with osteoarthritis in my big toe that had also led to other orthopedic issues. He was able to solve my issues and I enjoy restored ability to walk several miles a day. This is a very pleasant and supportive practice and the results have been outstanding.
Seen for ankle pain and Dr. Litchfield was very considerate, knowledgeable, and thorough with the exam and explanation of my condition. I appreciated that he explained how I got the condition and what I needed to do to heal and prevent recurrence. Already feeling so much better!
Dr Litchfield gave me information on what surgical interventions there would be for my foot problem. He answered questions and I was able to make a decision that is appropriate for me at this time.