- Foot and Ankle Trauma, Foot and Ankle Reconstructive Surgery, Minimally Invasive Surgery, Bunion Surgery, Ankle Arthroscopy, Sports Medicine
- Chief Resident: Penn Presbyterian Medical Center-University of Pennsylvania Health System 2018-2019
- Published in McGlamry’s Foot and Ankle Surgery, Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, 2021 pp 200-221
- Completed advanced training including courses with the Rubin Institute, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons, and American Association of Foot and Ankle Osteosynthesis
- Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- Residency in Reconstructive Rear foot and Ankle Surgery at Penn Presbyterian Medical Center-University of Pennsylvania
Health System, Philadelphia, PA
- Fellowship in Trauma and Reconstructive Foot and Ankle Surgery at Kaiser Permanente–The Southeast Permanente Medical Group, Inc & Emory University, Atlanta, GA
- Board Qualified in Reconstructive Rearfoot and Ankle Surgery & Foot Surgery. Licensed in Connecticut and Massachusetts
Dr. Bruce – Testimonials
Thank you - I believe you did what your profession calls for to the best of your ability. If broken bones take time to heel on their own then so be it, thanks for the advise.
OSP was very responsive in all regards around me recently breaking my very first bone on top of considering my safety & protection to currently being pregnant. Dr Amy Bruce has been following me & overseeing my case since the beginning of my injury. I was happy with her kindness, bedside manner, gentleness & knowledge around my injury. I was very happy with OSP.
I was very happy with OSP on regards to my first recent broken bone injury in to of considering the safety & protection to me & my unborn child in a newer pregnancy. Dr Amy Bruce was very kind, knowledgeable & had great bedside manner as she listened to my concerns along the way of overseeing my whole treatment & care plan. I was very happy with OSP following through with me on this injury, treatment & care plan along the way.
I found Dr Bruce to have a comfortable presence, professional and concise in her analysis and explanation of my foot problem. Her recommendations to assist with necessary treatment were also to the point and not excessive. I would highly recommend her to anyone worried about their feet ailments.