- Diverse clinical experience in orthopedic surgery, general surgery, emergency medicine, internal medicine, and family medicine in hospitals and medical centers throughout Connecticut
- Certified Emergency Medical Technician with American Medical Response
Call for an appointment:
For Any of Our Four Office Locations
- or -
- Boston University, Boston, MA, Bachelor of Science, 2016
- Quinnipiac University, North Haven, CT, Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies, 2021
- Physician Assistant Board Certified and Licensed in the state of Connecticut in 2021
Extremely professional, short wait, thorough. Gave medical advice and options. No appointment needed.
You were very helpful even though I wasn't happy with the results.
They got me in very quickly and were very nice.
Alex is very personable!!! He ensured that I was comfortable and understood what was going on with my knee.
Alex was great!
Professional, thorough assessment, happy with plan of care.
Alex was very pleasant, friendly and professional. He provided suggestions that have helped my Achilles tendon to feel better and I look forward to continuing my treatment with him.
He took care of my daughter’s knee. Was very detailed and did not let us go until he thought it was ok to do so. I was very impressed and will definitely go back. Alexander D Vendetto Thank you, not a lot of orthopedics out there that care.