Diverse clinical experience in evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment of orthopedic conditions including arthritis, sports medicine and trauma
- Career Highlights
- Medical Training
- Board Certification
- Diverse clinical experience in evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment of orthopedic conditions including arthritis, sports medicine and trauma
- Experience first assisting in sports medicine, trauma and total joint surgery
- Perform procedures including closed reduction of fractures/dislocations, hematoma and digital blocks, casting/splinting, joint aspiration, corticosteroid and hyaluronic acid injections
- Orthopedic coverage of high school sporting events in the area
- Boston University, Boston, MA, Bachelor of Science, 2016
- Quinnipiac University, North Haven, CT, Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies, 2021
- Physician Assistant Board Certified and Licensed in the state of Connecticut in 2021
Alex explained my condition very well, as well as all my options for treatment.
Everything is great, I feel like a new man, walking with no pain. Thank you so much.
You did a wonderful job. I don't feel the pain anymore
Was nice experience
Well organized and short waiting time.
Extremely professional, short wait, thorough. Gave medical advice and options. No appointment needed.
You were very helpful even though I wasn't happy with the results.
They got me in very quickly and were very nice.
Alex is very personable!!! He ensured that I was comfortable and understood what was going on with my knee.